1. She was found as a tiny stray at about three weeks of age by Rene's parents. Rene and Jim took her in a week later.
3. She loves steamed broccoli.
4. She does a dinner dance with Tucker before each meal.
5. She enjoys cuddling with Jim while he's, um, sitting down in the bathroom. We don't know why she chose this location.
6. Except for before mealtime and asking for cuddle time, she's a very quiet kitty.
7. She steals things and hides them in the basement. Her favorite stolen item is baby Jesus from the nativity scene.
8. She does not like to be brushed and will hiss if you brush near her tail.
9. She loves sleeping on the top tier of her cat tree.
10. Despite being a feisty little girl, her people love her very much. She especially has her daddy wrapped around her little paw.
So much cuteness.
My nieces and nephews enjoy when I make pinatas for their birthdays. My younger niece asked me to make her a cat pinata, because "Aunt...
Sadie was not liking her E collar; she removed it three times in 12 hours. She spent the day at the vet's so she could be monitored, bu...
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it. I present this years eggs, dyed using mens' ties.