1. She was found as a tiny stray at about three weeks of age by Rene's parents. Rene and Jim took her in a week later.
3. She loves steamed broccoli.
4. She does a dinner dance with Tucker before each meal.
5. She enjoys cuddling with Jim while he's, um, sitting down in the bathroom. We don't know why she chose this location.
6. Except for before mealtime and asking for cuddle time, she's a very quiet kitty.
7. She steals things and hides them in the basement. Her favorite stolen item is baby Jesus from the nativity scene.
8. She does not like to be brushed and will hiss if you brush near her tail.
9. She loves sleeping on the top tier of her cat tree.
10. Despite being a feisty little girl, her people love her very much. She especially has her daddy wrapped around her little paw.
Ringo and Lucy both love to sneak out on the porch anytime they can (with sneak meaning that Jim opens the door for them).
My nieces and nephews enjoy when I make pinatas for their birthdays. My younger niece asked me to make her a cat pinata, because "Aunt...
I'm sorry I don't have any photos today. My iPad needs to recharge. First, no luck in trapping any kittens (or any creature, fo...
[taken before we adopted Lucy] Sadie, as you may remember, LOVES the tent-shaped bed I bought several years ago. On a Sunday afternoo...