Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A classic cat move

Tucker is always on the hunt for paper to sit on. Jim had opened a magazine and suddenly, there was Tucker! Jim is laughing in this photo, and Tucker looks quite smug about his accomplishment.

It's been a while since I've given you any updates, so here goes.

• My mom is doing pretty well. She's back at work and the wound has closed. She still has swelling in her leg and foot, but it's slowly decreasing.

• My father-in-law continues to be in poor health, and it saddens me.

• Tucker is doing decently. I've had him on a joint supplement for a few years, but we've noticed that he is jumping up less than he used to. He's due for a check up in early June, so I will ask the vet about that. Otherwise, his appetite is good and he remains stable.

• Though I haven't seen her in several weeks,  Bella still comes for food daily. A co-worker who knows I feed a feral generously gave me three cases of canned Friskies!

9 comments:

Elizabeth and Connor said...

Just leave us alone about our need to sit on paper! It's a cat thing! We're sorry to hear about your father-in-law, but the rest was good news!

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're glad for the update and that your mom is dong well and that Tucker is holding his own. Sorry about your f-i-l, though, and continue to send purrs to you all.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

"Pay attention to me, Dad!" Sorry your f-i-l is still in poor health. We have him in our thoughts and purrs.

Old Kitty said...

The look on Tucker's face - classic!!! LOL!!!

Glad mum is ok and Tucker's doing fine and Bella's ok too! Yay! We continue to send lots of purrs and prayer's for Jim's dad. Take care
x

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I wouldn't worry too much 'bout Tucker not jumping a lot. My aunties turned 15 this year and they don't jump about nearly as much as they used to. Peeps says it's just part of the aging process.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Tucker, you are doing your job very well!

Roberta said...

Tucker, did you want Daddy to read you instead of that magazine? You are definitely more interesting. Thanks for the update. I'm so sorry Jim's Dad is not doing well and I hope Tucker gets a good report from the vet in June. He looks really good.

The Island Cats said...

An open magazine or newspaper is a cat magnet!!

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Tucker does look smug! He always has the cutest expressions.

I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing well! Sorry to hear about your father-in-law, though. Still sending positive vibes his way!

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...