Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Me, biking

I rarely post anything about myself, so I thought I'd share a few summertime photos. I enjoy bicycling during the summer, and have a favorite state bike trail I ride. This is a photo of my favorite view on the trail. It's about 5 miles from our house. (It's also the image I used for the new header I made.)

There are a few places where the trees form almost a tunnel.

A took a few self-portraits recently to update my Facebook avatar, so I'll share it with my kitty-blogger friends too.
 Tomorrow, it's back to the cats!

9 comments:

Old Kitty said...

What a wonderful trail to cycle! Peaceful and green! Lovely! Take care
x

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Your scenery is beautiful, and so, by the way, are you!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Every time I think about biking I think I should get my bike out, then I get home and I go pat kittens instead..

Roberta said...

What a lovely picture of you, Rene, and the bike trail, too.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

It's always nice to see pictures of The Moms! What a beautiful bike path!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That looks like a great place to ride. I hope it is not so hot as it is here! Way to hot to ride!

The Island Cats said...

That's some pretty country! Thanks for sharing!

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

The scenery is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

CATachresis said...

I had to look at your profile to see where you live, as those photos could have been of the UK!!! Terrific!

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...