Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Blogging break

Today Jim and I are driving to Minnesota to visit his parents. We'll be gone a few days, but our usual friend/petsitter will come and care for the gang.

I thought I'd share a graphic I made for Connie over at tails of the foster kittens. One of her fosters, Ella, had a photo that reminded me of Superman, so I did a little Photoshopping. It sort of morphed from there. Here is the Thanksgiving version I made for her upon request. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends. We'll be back soon.


9 comments:

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Minnesota? We'll wave really hard! Enjoy our beautiful weather!

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Your pal, Pip

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Have a safe trip. Happy Thanksgiving!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hope you all have a wonderful time together. purrs

CATachresis said...

Happy Thanksgiving and have a lovely time :)

Amy J said...

Wondered if that was your handiwork when I saw it the other day. :-)

Have a good trip.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

lol.. she does make me laugh were ever she goes.

The Island Cats said...

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

what a terrific photo! Look at you swoop down to get the turkey leg!

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...