Thursday, December 27, 2012

700 miles in 5 days

Jim and I got back yesterday from a trip to both sets of parents this Christmas--to Minnesota, across the state of Wisconsin, and back home again. That's a lotta miles, but we made it safely there and back.

I especially was ready to come home. I always miss the cats more than anyone else (do you feel the same way when you leave home for a trip?) Thankfully, our cat sitter reported nothing unusual while we were gone--though I will have an upcoming event to share. :-)

3 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Glad you are home safe :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a lot of miles in a short time! Glad you are home safe. Yes I do moss the cats when I an gone!

Kat said...

We hope you had a wonderful time on your trip and we're glad your home safe. Happy Holidays from us!

Two kitties in a basket

 Check out this cuteness! Lucy and Ringo both squeezed into the old wicker bed. We've had this bed for many years; it was Benny's wh...