Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday gardening post




Welcome to Gardening Thursday!

In bloom this week are some allium. These are my first allium and I love their shape. Thanks to my friend Amy, I recently acquired a second variety.

My iris are in bloom. I love these flowers. They are extra special because they are divided from 60+ year old bulbs from my grandma's farm.

Another, much smaller iris variety in bloom. So far, just one flower, but it's an impressive one.

A container I planted--I like the two flower colors and how they contrast each other.

Stay tuned for more Thursday gardening posts!

1 comment:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Ooh... pretty, pretty, PRETTY! Those irises are so PRETTY!!! purrs

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...