Monday, August 5, 2013

Meeting Grizzy

Last week, I met our friend Susan's new cat, Grizzy. Susan adopted him from a local shelter, and he had some minor health problems, but he's doing better now.

I had an interesting experience in meeting Grizzy. The first hour, he was sort of aloof with me. I kept talking to him and playing with him. About an hour later, I was talking to him and he stood up, meowed, and walked toward me. I was then greeted with headbutts and rubs. Guess I passed the new person test! :-)

He loves his cat tree and sleeps/rests in the tunnel portion. He was quite photogenic.

10 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww gorgeous Grizzy!!! Kitties totally choose humans and on their own terms! Brilliant! Take care
x

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Handsome!!! And what took him so long to like YOU??? Silly boy!

Saku said...

Very handsome boy, love the green eyes!

Swami Zoe said...

Grizzy is one handsome cool cat! Me-Ommmmmm

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Glad you passed the handsome boys test!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

It is funny how all of a sudden they decide you are OK.

Roberta said...

Grizzy is a very handsome mancat indeed.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Grizzly is VERY good looking - and discerning, too!

The Island Cats said...

What a handsome guy Grizzy! And how great Susan adopted a black cat! YAY!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aww, what a cutie!

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...