In the past 10 days, I've met some caring and helpful people. However, there have also been people who have said rude or inconsiderate things. Here are some examples:
1. Making a joke. This is NOT funny, nor did I wish for this to happen.
2. Saying "It's just a cat/pet." Tucker has helped me through some hard times. He means more to me than I can explain.
3. Sending us spam. This happened to Jim, and he did not download the file(s) when the "person" didn't respond.
4. Not answering your door. We aren't threatening people. You can see our red eyes and lost posters in our hands. We would do the same for you if the situation were reversed.
5. Offering to replace our cat. We want him home!
6. Saying that he won't look the same if he comes home. We don't care what he may look like. We love him regardless.
What you CAN do for me:
1. Let me cry on your shoulder.
2. If you live in my city, offer to hang up a poster in your vet's office or community board.
3. Offer to check lost and found pet websites.
4. If you really, really care, offer to search with me. Just to have someone to walk with me will mean so much.
5. CALL if you see him, anytime day or night.
A tradition at our house is to color Easter eggs, with the cats' help of course. Lucy inspects the empty coloring containers. ...
My nieces and nephews enjoy when I make pinatas for their birthdays. My younger niece asked me to make her a cat pinata, because "Aunt...
Sadie was not liking her E collar; she removed it three times in 12 hours. She spent the day at the vet's so she could be monitored, bu...
Happy Easter to all who celebrate it. I present this years eggs, dyed using mens' ties.