We're excited to be back on Chewy.com's product review list!
This month, we received a package of Blue's Kitty Yums treats in beef flavor.
- They are made in the USA.
- Contain no corn, wheat, or soy
- Just two calories per treat
- Beef is listed as the first ingredient.
- Maple syrup is listed as the the fourth ingredient. I'm not sure why cat treats need maple syrup added to them.
- These treats are semi-soft (sort of like Tender Vittles), which can be hit or miss at our house.
Ringo is excited to be reviewing his first Chewy product. He has been a good eater and was excited when I opened the bag.
|Hey mom, what do you have there?|
Unfortunately, he would not eat these. I tried a few different times and while he would smell them, he would not take a bite.
What about Sadie, our resident garbage can?
|No way, mom. I'm not touching these.|
What was a surprise to me was that Benny loved these. He is our pickiest eater, especially when it comes to treats. He usually prefers the crunchy treats, but he loved these. In fact, he gobbled them up so quickly, all of my photos were blurry.
So, we are 1 and 2. Perhaps it was the beef flavor that the others didn't like? I admit it's not a flavor I've ever bought much of (Tucker always puked anything with beef, so I was conditioned to stay away from it.)
If your kitties like beef or semi-soft treats, we suggest you give them a try. There are several other flavors too, if beef isn't your thing.
Disclaimer: We were sent one free bag of treats to review. Our opinions are our own, and we were not compensated for this review.