Monday, September 1, 2014

Roadtrip with Ringo! #2


Our friend Susan came over recently, and Ringo fell in love with her. He eventually fell asleep in her lap. 


We loaded him up for a trip to Petco.
Here we go again. . .
He did great again, meowing a little while at Petco. I think he was full of energy. He'd taken that nap on Susan's lap, and then we put him in the carrier.

Proud mama.
We bought some raw food, a couple of toys, and a small elevated scratcher (similar to this one). We had a similar one when Sadie was a kitten, and she loved it. Ringo went right to it--and gave it a paws up.

8 comments:

Marg said...

Oh Ringo, you are such a lucky kitty to get to go to Petco. You are going to be such a great cat with all those good experiences. Happy Monday to all of you.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ringo has such a great laid back personality to like so many people and be comfortable in new experiences. What a blessing!

The Rosie Bee said...

That was so fun! Also, I miss having hair. :(

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Petco is lots of fun! I can't wait to go back!

The Island Cats said...

What a fun trip you had, Ringo. We bet you wanted to get out of the carrier and play with all the toys.

Roberta said...

How sweet Ringo fell asleep in Susan's lap. He knows a good purrson when he sees one. He's becoming quite a traveler.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

He is having such fun! He is so cute I can't stand it! lol

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

All these visits, he is going to be Teflon!

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...