Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thrifty Thursdays?


Recently, our friend Susan started a "Thrifty Thursday" feature on her blog, where she shares a recent thrift-store find. It got me wondering if I should consider a feature like this. Would anyone be interested in my finds? It would not be every week, and items may or may not include cats.

Here is an example. I used to have a collection of super balls when I was a kid (they were quite popular). My collection is long gone, but I found a neat assortment at a thrift store for $1.99.


I'd love to hear your thoughts!

11 comments:

Laila and Minchie said...

We would love seeing your thrifty finds!

The Rosie Bee said...

I think this is a great idea! :)

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, I used to love superballs! I had a bunch of them too. I remember going on a field trip and we were asked to bring superballs with us. I don't remember where we went, but they took one person's superball and put it in nitrogen(?), froze it in seconds, threw it on the ground and it shattered! And all I could think was, I'm glad that wasn't MY superball! I think I hid mine in my pocket after that, lol!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human remembers Superballs too!

amyjtoo said...

Hmm, does it count as thrifty that I could probably still find my Smurf collection? :-)

Eileen said...

I think that would be fun and interesting. And I have to admit I have no idea what a superball is...why is it super?

The Island Cats said...

The mom says she would wanna hear about your finds. We just wanna play with all those super balls. :)

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I would love to see your finds.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I should probably not admit to this, but I too have a superball collection.. it is in my office.

I used to let the cats play with it, until they started chewing the balls up..

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Hm, no ideas on our end but we did realize we forgot to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!!


Purrs and headbonks,
Maxwell, Faraday & Allie

Roberta said...

I love whatever you post on the blog. They are always super interesting.

Pure bliss

Lucy, zoning out in my lap. Look at her cute nose! Squee!