Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Reviewed product update: Calming treats

I've never done an update on a review before. In December, we reviewed Pet Natural's calming treats, supplied to us by Chewy.

I had written that Sadie seemed to respond well to the treats.

I had another opportunity to test out these treats on her. One week ago, we had a snowstorm with high winds and sleet. The sleet hit the windows most of the day, and it scared Sadie. She was hiding under the couch. I gave her two treats, and within 30 minutes, she came out from the couch!

I am pleased. These do work for some cats!

Disclaimer: We were provided one free bag of treats in exchange for an honest review. We did not receive any compensation, except for the product.

5 comments:

felinecafe said...

I have never had any luck with "calming" products. Fair dues, I have never tried the brand you speak of today. My vet wants me to give cat prozac, but I won't!!!

Greg, Scooby, Marigold, Zeke, Opie

Maxwell Faraday Richman said...

That's just awesome and so good for Sadie!

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

so glad they made things a little easier for her

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That's so great that they are working for Sadie!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am glad they worked.

Two kitties on the porch couch

Ringo and Lucy both love to sneak out on the porch anytime they can (with sneak meaning that Jim opens the door for them).