Friday, August 17, 2018

Benny's birthday donation

Next week, Benny will turn 18! We wanted to celebrate in a special way, a way that would help other kitties too.

I came up with the idea to donate 18 different things to the shelter where Jim adopted Benny from. Here's what that looks like.

There were actually more than 18 items, because some things (like the toweling) were packaged together, and other things (like the fleece kitty beds I made) were groups of similar items.


I couldn't fit it all on my cart!

We'll have more celebrations next week! Sadie is also turning 10 so we'll have more photos and fun ahead.

10 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

How very generous and kind to donate in the spirit of Benny's 18th birthday!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a great way to celebrate Benny's birthday! Binga turns 18 sometime this month too (we're not sure what day).

Marg said...

That is so terrific to donate things in honor of Benny's birthday. We know those gifts will be much appreciated.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

There will be a lot of fortunate cats receiving Benny's gifts. 18 is quite an good age. Hope Benny has many more birthdays!

The Island Cats said...

What a great way to celebrate Benny’s birthday!

M Dawson said...

I cannot think of a better way to celebrate. Happy Birthday Benny and Happy Celebration shelter cats!

Dash Kitten Crew

pilch92 said...

That is such a sweet idea.

Roberta said...

Most wonderful idea and the shelter will be so happy and appreciative.

Saku said...

What a wonderful idea - I'm certain the shelter will be thrilled. Happy Birthday to Benny!

Eileen

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I bet the shelter loved to see you walk through the door!

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...