Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thrifty Thursday: Finds at an outlet mall


This isn't really a thrifty post. . but I visited a nearby outlet mall lately and found some cat-related things I thought I'd share here.

First is this adorable cat kitchen timer (from The Kitchen Collection store):

There was another store called Book Warehouse. I hadn't been there before, and they had an ecclectic assortment of (new) books. To my delight, they had an amazing selection of cozy mysteries! I got four books for $12. Two were on my Amazon wish list!

6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

I purchased a black cat Halloween bowl at a garage sale a week ago for $.75, and I've been geeked about it, so I can only image how excited you are to find the books and the timer! You scored!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We love that kitchen timer. You never know what great stuff you will find at an outlet mall. Great to see you found some books that you had on your wishlist there. Black Cat Crossing has really caught our eye in the photo. We are going to have to pick that one up. Thanks for the share. Have a great Thursday.
World of Animals

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You are a pawesome shopper!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You will love those books!!! I enjoyed each and every one of them.

pilch92 said...

I need to find a book warehouse.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

cat books are fun!

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...