We took a trip to Jim's workplace on a Friday night. It was quiet, with one other employee there (a cat lover).
He started the visit a little hesitant, and was wandering near the front door.
![]() |
| Do I remember this place? |
![]() |
| It seems familiar. |
Within 10 minutes, he was rolling around in a conference room and checking it out for bugs.
All in all, a successful, fun trip. Both Ringo and Jim enjoyed it. :-)



We bet any bugs there ran away in terror, and oh, the smells were probably great! Every office needs an office cat, we think.
ReplyDeleteY dat's just pawsum. Glad all went well. Have a pawsum weekend.
ReplyDeleteLuv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
That is fun to take our fur friends different places. Ringo, that is so good for you to do stuff like that. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I would love to do this, I know!
ReplyDeleteI am glad he had a good time.
ReplyDeletewhat a travelin champ he is
ReplyDelete