Pages

▼

Monday, February 27, 2017

A bit of progress with Sadie

We've started leaving the bedroom door open (Sadie's room) when we are home lately, to see what would happen. The boys come and go, but Lucy generally does not enter.

I walked in yesterday afternoon and was surprised to see Sadie on the bed with the door open! She also poked her head out of the bedroom and into the room next door (the former Lucy's room).

After many weeks of no progress, we're pleased that she's finally making baby steps.


Sadie on the bed (with Ringo)!


14 comments:

  1. Who can resist sweet Ringo! Way to go, Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she is making progress! I know how hard it is to integrate various kitties.


    Thank you for your post expressing sympathy to us for the loss of our dear Tabby.

    I really appreciate you taking the time to be supportive in this way!

    Debby in Arizona
    http://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Sadie!! Hopefully Lucy will respect her space too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Sadie. It's never easy having another kitty invade your space but we sure hope you will learn to tolerate Lucy.

    ReplyDelete