Pages

▼

Friday, February 24, 2017

If I fits, I sits!

I have a little basket I use to put dust rags in. I keep it on a higher shelf, but took it down to do some dusting. I come in the kitchen to find that Lucy thought it was a good bed!



Of course, when I started taking photos, Ringo wanted attention too.

Hey mom, can I be in the photo?

Hey mom, look at me!

Mom, me, me! I'm here! Take photos of me!

11 comments:

  1. So cute! And it's so sweet to see Ringo and Lucy becoming such good buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ringo, you are such a cutie as you horn in on Lucy's photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A basket? Well, of course you fit, Lucy! Maybe you too, Ringo, if you try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy you sure look comfy in that basket and then to get photobombed by Ringo. He just wanted to be in the picture Ringo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you need to find another place for your dust rags. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy and Ringo, you make our mom bean smile. Lucy, our Sami is like you...anything she can sit in she does.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, of COURSE. Because everyone wants a pic of Ringo too - am I right, dood?

    ReplyDelete