Pages

▼

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Kisses from Lucy

I can't think of a better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than to share these photos of Lucy.  She had come up onto my chest (while Benny was in my lap!) and licked my nose a few times.


She didn't stay a long time, because Ringo was playful and meowing, and she went to check that out. But it was sure a sweet moment.

Benny on the left and Lucy on the right!

9 comments:

  1. Lucy knows which side of her bread is buttered! Hugs and love to It's All About The Cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats like those "throws". Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Lucy is really settling in at your home now! I hope Sadie accepts her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat's pawsum. We hope your day is filled with luv. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a special Valentine kiss. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day! Lucy, you picked the purrfect time to love on mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a special moment, and how kind of Benny to not object.

    ReplyDelete