An annual favorite:Decorating Easter eggs. This year I had two assistants, Ringo and Lucy.
Lucy came and sat on my leg, and it was just adorable.
I can has egg?
I was disappointed that the purple and pink colors didn't come out too well, but I had fun with the kitties, so it was all good.
The kitties were your muses for egg-decorating!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed you got anything done with such close supervision. :)
ReplyDeletelooks like you had all the help you could handle :)
ReplyDeleteIt has been many years since anyone decorated any eggs around here. I don't know what I would do with them!
ReplyDeleteMy human has a bunch of egg dye kits. They are a billion years old because she always forgets to use them! I think Ringo and Lucy are lucky to be able to help you.
ReplyDeleteThose turned out beautiful! LOVE those colors, and wow, to have assistants who don't dump everything over, now that's a good time! Have a wonderful Easter!
ReplyDeleteSuch cuties, that looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteyou are lucky you didn't end up with dyed kitties :D
ReplyDelete