Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Sadie wants lots of luffs!
Aww, I love that view!
Marigold likes to get in my face when I am trying to watch TV
That is so sweet.
That's too funny and sweet! I've noticed when I'm not around (or busy) Sophie tends to sleep right up by my face, too, instead of her usual spot by my knees.
She really lets you know she wants attention!
Sadie knows what she wants, when she wants it...you go girl!
Best view ever :)
Always a good view of there's a cat in it!
Sadie wants lots of luffs!
ReplyDeleteAww, I love that view!
ReplyDeleteMarigold likes to get in my face when I am trying to watch TV
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny and sweet! I've noticed when I'm not around (or busy) Sophie tends to sleep right up by my face, too, instead of her usual spot by my knees.
ReplyDeleteShe really lets you know she wants attention!
ReplyDeleteSadie knows what she wants, when she wants it...you go girl!
ReplyDeleteBest view ever :)
ReplyDeleteAlways a good view of there's a cat in it!
ReplyDelete