When we adopted Lucy, Jim and I had hoped that she and Ringo would play together. This has worked out wonderfully and they are buddies. When one is playful, the other reacts and plays with him/her. It has been great to see their friendship forming, and somehow, we know that Lucy was meant to be with us.
I am so happy for you, that Lucy is fitting into your family so well!
ReplyDeleteI love this. :) So happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteLucy looks really good--her fur looks very good. Ringo knows what it is like to be the new guy. Perhaps he is helping her fit in.
ReplyDeleteso sweet - we love seeing how well Lucy has been fitting in
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad they are pals!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine a better feeling than finding the fur baby you love more than anything a friend. My experience with two cats wasn't positive, but sometimes I ache to try again and give Bear Cat a playmate that he'll love as much as I love them both.
ReplyDeleteLucy was definitely meant to be with you. Such cuties.
ReplyDeleteMom bean says seeing Ringo and Lucy together makes her smile too. We're so happy they are good furriends!
ReplyDeleteThey have really bonded!
ReplyDeletethat last photo seems to be saying 'thank you for my sister mom!"
ReplyDelete