Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
another set of lovely eggs :) Happy Easter
My human has always wanted to try that!
Lovely! We wish you a wonderful holiday!
I still have one grandson young enough to want to color eggs. and we tie dye them!
Those came out great! Happy Easter!
those are gorgeous! Hoping you had a great Easter!! catchatwithcarenandcody
Cool eggs!
Those came out great. I hope you had a nice Easter!
another set of lovely eggs :) Happy Easter
ReplyDeleteMy human has always wanted to try that!
ReplyDeleteLovely! We wish you a wonderful holiday!
ReplyDeleteI still have one grandson young enough to want to color eggs. and we tie dye them!
ReplyDeleteThose came out great! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeletethose are gorgeous! Hoping you had a great Easter!! catchatwithcarenandcody
ReplyDeleteCool eggs!
ReplyDeleteThose came out great. I hope you had a nice Easter!
ReplyDelete