Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
OMC! These photos, this is the perfect way to start a Monday!
OMC!!! Nice and toasty!
If there is room, they will come.
I hope you weren't planning on getting up anytime soon!
Tic tac toe, three in a row :)
Did you sit there long enough so that your mom bean's legs fell asleep? We bet she enjoyed the cuddles!
Benny is all like "I so have the best spot!"
OMC! These photos, this is the perfect way to start a Monday!
ReplyDeleteOMC!!! Nice and toasty!
ReplyDeleteIf there is room, they will come.
ReplyDeleteI hope you weren't planning on getting up anytime soon!
ReplyDeleteTic tac toe, three in a row :)
ReplyDeleteDid you sit there long enough so that your mom bean's legs fell asleep?
ReplyDeleteWe bet she enjoyed the cuddles!
Benny is all like "I so have the best spot!"
ReplyDelete