Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Random cat photos

Today I have cat photos that don't fit a theme.

I don't think Lucy is relaxed enough here.

Sadie gets in some lap time.

Ringo enjoys my lap while I was in the porch.


Ringo was rolling on the rug, and I tried to get some photos, but he decided to get up right after this photo.

9 comments:

  1. The only lap time that we get around Eastside Cats is when we grab a cat and hold them in place! You have lovely lap kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ringo is very flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kitties get LOTS of lap time! We don't get any. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think there is definitely a theme of how to relax in this hectic world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a lot of lap time, how do you get anything done?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The theme is "lap time" or "relaxed kitties." )

    ReplyDelete