Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Ain't no doubt about it, Lucy...that's now YOUR box!
Good job Lucy! Tell your Mom I like her tablecloth.
Lucy does not look like a happy cat on that box to me!
I hope your human doesn't need whatever is in that box - because she can't have it!
No doubt about whose box that is, right Lucy?
You do that really well, Lucy.
Classic!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody
Jack does that too.
Ain't no doubt about it, Lucy...that's now YOUR box!
ReplyDeleteGood job Lucy! Tell your Mom I like her tablecloth.
ReplyDeleteLucy does not look like a happy cat on that box to me!
ReplyDeleteI hope your human doesn't need whatever is in that box - because she can't have it!
ReplyDeleteNo doubt about whose box that is, right Lucy?
ReplyDeleteYou do that really well, Lucy.
ReplyDeleteClassic!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody
ReplyDeleteJack does that too.
ReplyDelete