Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
You know somethin'? I don't think I've EVER shared the top of a condo or tree with one of my fur-sibs. Of course.. We're all pretty big. I'm not sure two of us would fit! purrs
I love the way Lucy keeps stretching her boundaries!
Rather unbelievable sight if you ask me. Would not happen here!
I love seeing kitties that share. I don't see that here often!
Great job sharing, you deserve some treats. :)
Neither wants to give up the top spot. :)
Ringo looks like he owns that top tier! Even though he wasn't there first. I think there's a lesson in that somewhere.
You two look like sharing pros!
Ringo is all like "so this means we're friends, right?"
You know somethin'? I don't think I've EVER shared the top of a condo or tree with one of my fur-sibs. Of course.. We're all pretty big. I'm not sure two of us would fit! purrs
ReplyDeleteI love the way Lucy keeps stretching her boundaries!
ReplyDeleteRather unbelievable sight if you ask me. Would not happen here!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing kitties that share. I don't see that here often!
ReplyDeleteGreat job sharing, you deserve some treats. :)
ReplyDeleteNeither wants to give up the top spot. :)
ReplyDeleteRingo looks like he owns that top tier! Even though he wasn't there first. I think there's a lesson in that somewhere.
ReplyDeleteYou two look like sharing pros!
ReplyDeleteRingo is all like "so this means we're friends, right?"
ReplyDelete