Pages

▼

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Gifty Thursday: Set of cat pins

This isn't a thrift find, but a GIFT I received for my birthday from our friend Connie. I admit I didn't notice the cat patterns until the next day. . .

But these pins represent each of our kitties! Squee!!

Top to bottom: Ringo, Sadie, Benny, Lucy

9 comments:

  1. These pins are DELICIOUS! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you didn't notice right away.. I mean i know they aren't perfect, but Ringo's tail..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Connie is a pawsome furriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful, such a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they are gorgeous AND I reckon you could wear them all at once and it would look amazing!

    Are they enamel? They have such depth of colour and lustre.

    Marjorie and the dash Kitten Crew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these pins are extra-special in addition to being cute!

    ReplyDelete