Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
I have seen this trick before. I must say again that i really admire Lucy's fur colour. It is gorgeous.Greg
Any additional warmth is welcome we're sure, right?
As long as there are no whappy paws, it's all good.
What a duo! We love the teamwork!
That is cute :)
Cat cuddles are the best! I love how Ringo and Lucy are so willing to share your lap. Eileen
as long as they don't want the same thing at the same time
I have seen this trick before. I must say again that i really admire Lucy's fur colour. It is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGreg
Any additional warmth is welcome we're sure, right?
ReplyDeleteAs long as there are no whappy paws, it's all good.
ReplyDeleteWhat a duo! We love the teamwork!
ReplyDeleteThat is cute :)
ReplyDeleteCat cuddles are the best! I love how Ringo and Lucy are so willing to share your lap.
ReplyDeleteEileen
as long as they don't want the same thing at the same time
ReplyDelete