This is Lucy. I'm a perch kitty, and love being up high. My favorite spots are the tops of the two cat trees, but I thought I'd try the fridge.
It says "Sadie the superstar" on here. Where is my headline?
I'll just hang out for a while and wait for them to add one.
Looking good, Lucy! Very pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a big jump from the floor but maybe you used the counter-top!
ReplyDeleteLucy, the publicity department is moving a bit slow today.
ReplyDeleteHey Lucy, we have plenty of kittys that come in here that love to climb just like you. Hope the view is good from on top of the fridge. Enjoy your day. Thanks for the share.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals
You are so pretty Lucy. Maybe your Mom will help you down.
ReplyDeleteYes, Lucy, I think you need your own headline too!
ReplyDeleteWe bet you have a good view of everything from up there.
ReplyDeleteA space with a view!
ReplyDeleteI fear you have a long wait Luce..
ReplyDelete