I'm in my mom's lap, with a blanket. The other cats aren't around so I don't have to share. Life is pretty good right now.
What? It doesn't look like I'm happy? Well, I really am. I can't help it if I have resting grump face!
How about this? Do I look happier?
Sweetie, you look very happy to us.
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy laying on your blanket in moms lap. You get to have some quality love time with your mom and you face is just adorable. Thank you for sharing the photos with us. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals
Sadie, Sparkle had resting grump face too!
ReplyDeleteSadie, you are beautiful, no grumpy face at all! Your gorgeous eyes are so lovely, that a human could get lost in them.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely look happier in the last photo!
ReplyDeleteWE think you are gorgeous and that doesn't look like a grumpy face to us. You look very happy there. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous girl. I want to run that tummy. XO
ReplyDeleteA beauty and in the perfect spot :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're a beauty, Sadie!!!
ReplyDeleteSadie, you always look awesome to me
ReplyDelete