Pages

▼

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thrifty Thursday: Two Christmas cat pins


Just in time for the upcoming Christmas season, I found two Christmas cat pins.

Gift kitty is metal.

This kitty is clay and I've seen this style of pin before, but sadly, there are no markings. Does anyone know the artist?

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, such adorable pins! The cat wrapped in lights has got to be my favorite, but I've never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how many you have now? You don't have to count them for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the adorable pins. We love this time of year when we go to different flea markets and look for Christmas pet items. The clay one is really neat with the lights wrapped around the kitty. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both cute, especially the clay one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these brooches. I am such a cat brooch person and they are on everything!

    I also have a friend who collects Christmas tree pins. I was able to send her some and she was really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pin where the cat is tangled in lights - another Christmas tradition when you live with the pawed ones - MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! My human and I so enjoy seeing your finds!

    ReplyDelete