Pages

▼

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Random photos and outtakes

Here are some photos that don't fit anywhere but we wanted to share anyway. 

Lucy says hello. I was trying to photograph some dust that was on her whiskers and failed.

Lucy and Benny on my lap. Note that Lucy is partially sitting on Benny.

Sadie chomping on a treat stick. A friend had given us some of these sticks, and Sadie sure loved them.

9 comments:

  1. Fun! Sadie's treat stick looks like some I used to find at Woodman's, but haven't seen in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random is good! I love the up-close-and-personal images, blurry or no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, Benny and Sadie, you are darling today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like random--stimulates the senses! Thanks for sharing.
    (felinecafe.net)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadie got the WHOLE treat stick? I only get tiny, tiny pieces - and even then, I have to do a trick to earn them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I love the first one it made me laugh out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun fotos! We hope Ringo isn’t being squished.

    ReplyDelete