Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
I know the feeling! When Da Boyz are all cosy and snuggled up together, I get all SQUEE!
It is winter after all! We don't do cuddling here anymore except with people.
Snuggly cats are the best.
OMC, this is ridiculously cute!
I agree with Summer, ridiculous..
Awwww....why can't my cats be this sweet? :)
I love these photos :) Our cats are hugging a lot too! I think it's a great season for that. They prefer to sleep together or with me :)
I know the feeling! When Da Boyz are all cosy and snuggled up together, I get all SQUEE!
ReplyDeleteIt is winter after all! We don't do cuddling here anymore except with people.
ReplyDeleteSnuggly cats are the best.
ReplyDeleteOMC, this is ridiculously cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Summer, ridiculous..
ReplyDeleteAwwww....why can't my cats be this sweet? :)
ReplyDeleteI love these photos :) Our cats are hugging a lot too! I think it's a great season for that. They prefer to sleep together or with me :)
ReplyDelete