We love that show too. We are amazed sometimes by what people bring in to find out its worth much more than they think. You have so amazing company with those three little ones. Hope it was a wonderful show that night. Have a wonderful rest of your week. World of Animals
Oh, that's sweet! I also enjoy when my cats are spending time with me! Sometimes all 4 of them are sleeping with me! There is no space for me then but I love it anyway, haha! :)
Was it the episode from Meadowbrook Hall, in Rochester, Michigan? There was football on, so I had no chance to watch anything else...
ReplyDeleteI didn't know they were into antiques!
ReplyDeleteThe Catscue Cats are regulars for Road Show viewing - good taste in programming! You all look sweet and snuggly warm today.
ReplyDeleteWe love that show too. We are amazed sometimes by what people bring in to find out its worth much more than they think. You have so amazing company with those three little ones. Hope it was a wonderful show that night. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals
You must've been so warm and cozy! I watch that show every week too :)
ReplyDeleteThe Catscue Cats are Road Show regulars - good taste in programming
ReplyDeleteElliot and I are doing the same in your honor. 😸
ReplyDeleteSuch cuties. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, that's sweet!
ReplyDeleteI also enjoy when my cats are spending time with me! Sometimes all 4 of them are sleeping with me! There is no space for me then but I love it anyway, haha! :)
Maybe they all wanted to learn something from the programme.
ReplyDelete