Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Omg, they're so polite! My cats would steal all the pieces and hide somewhere under the sofa, haha!
Manny and CB would have grabbed that pizza and run off with it, leaving a trail of tomato sauce...
Elliot approves - but thinks they should have tried for a snack to accompany the warmth.
How did that pizza go unlicked? Everyone here would be tempted.
You kitties are too funny :) Mine would have grabbed and ran.
Too cute! Looks yummy too :)
Works for us! I'm amazed at the restraint!
They are very self controlled, or they don't like the pizza! It would be on the floor with mine.
Hee! Hee!I think that is a great place to keep warm...And I have done so a few times. My Mom, however, disagrees!PurrsMarv
are you SURE it wasn't licked?
Omg, they're so polite! My cats would steal all the pieces and hide somewhere under the sofa, haha!
ReplyDeleteManny and CB would have grabbed that pizza and run off with it, leaving a trail of tomato sauce...
ReplyDeleteElliot approves - but thinks they should have tried for a snack to accompany the warmth.
ReplyDeleteHow did that pizza go unlicked? Everyone here would be tempted.
ReplyDeleteYou kitties are too funny :) Mine would have grabbed and ran.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Looks yummy too :)
ReplyDeleteWorks for us! I'm amazed at the restraint!
ReplyDeleteThey are very self controlled, or they don't like the pizza! It would be on the floor with mine.
ReplyDeleteHee! Hee!
ReplyDeleteI think that is a great place to keep warm...And I have done so a few times. My Mom, however, disagrees!
Purrs
Marv
are you SURE it wasn't licked?
ReplyDelete