Amen to that. A couple weeks ago, I was really down thinking about how long it's been since I've seen Bear on the counter - next thing I knew ... there he was! I couldn't even pretend to be mad and instead celebrated :)
Great job indeed, Benny. At fifteen I can still jump up on the barstools here, but mom and dad have placed a step stool next to the bed to make it easier for me to get up on that.
Thanks for sharing the cute little moment with us. He looks so happy and the best spot for a comfy nap later on. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Have fun. World of Animals
Haha! Laundry basket! Yes, I agree, it's very comfy bed for cats!
ReplyDeleteWho is she calling 'elderly', Benny! Give her a whappy paw for that!
ReplyDeleteLaundry baskets are worth the effort.
ReplyDeleteHave a purrfect day, Benny. My best to your mom. ♥
Benny you are so precious!
ReplyDeletePaws up, Benny!
ReplyDeleteGood job Benny.
ReplyDeleteHe looks very pleased with himself for getting in there.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that. A couple weeks ago, I was really down thinking about how long it's been since I've seen Bear on the counter - next thing I knew ... there he was! I couldn't even pretend to be mad and instead celebrated :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job indeed, Benny. At fifteen I can still jump up on the barstools here, but mom and dad have placed a step stool next to the bed to make it easier for me to get up on that.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting our tribute post for Only.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the cute little moment with us. He looks so happy and the best spot for a comfy nap later on. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals
I know the feeling with Muffin. Eli is still quite spry
ReplyDelete