A number of months ago, I noticed that Jim started a new routine with Ringo. He would carry Ringo around on his shoulders and eventually put him on top of a dresser. Ringo would get pets and just purr away. Jim dubbed it "dresser pets."
I finally got some photos of the routine. He does not get to stay up there because of the fragile and special items (Tucker's ashes are in the brown box on the left.) But for a few minutes, Ringo gets some special one-on-one attention, and he loves it.
My cats don't like to be carried :( Ok, Misio likes. When I'm holding him he usually cover my neck with his paws. It's so cute and I totally love when he acts like this.
ReplyDeleteAwww...such a sweet routine!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet routine!
ReplyDeleteRingo sounds like you have a very cute routine. He must get so happy when he gets on Jim's shoulders knowing it's time for dresser pets. Thanks for sharing the photos. So very cute. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals
I bet Ringo loves it
ReplyDeleteEach cat likes a special routine just for them! And the humans enjoy it too!
ReplyDeleteI am sure he now loves being set upon the dresser top for his fussies!
ReplyDeleteThat is sweet. I love the tongue shot :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun routine!
ReplyDeleteCat daddies are the best!
ReplyDeleteWe call the closed eyes, love eyes- Phoebe was the best at that.
ReplyDelete