Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Fun with the shopping bag

I was unpacking groceries, and hear a thud, and then a skid.

Ringo was having fun in the shopping bag.



Sorry about dropping the bananas, Mom. I could not resist this fun bag!



9 comments:

  1. Bruised bananas can go in the freezer, then used for all kinds of good stuff, Ringo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you just the cutest thing Ringo! Naughty, but cute - MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute shopping bag - and even cuter with Ringo inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shopping bag has got cats on so it must be yours, Ringo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie. I have the same bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun bag! Too bad those weren’t nip bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah - cats and bags :D
    Btw - this bag is really charming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, that photo of him looking into the camera is adorable!

    ReplyDelete