Pages

▼

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Thrifty Thursday: Journal and pins/perfume holders


I have some neat items to share today. First, I found this journal. It made me laugh. I'm going to gift it to one of my nieces, because I think she'll appreciate the humor.

Then, I found these neat Avon items. They once held perfume, and are pins too. They are dated 1973.




I doubt I'll ever wear these, given their age, but I'm displaying one on a my cork board.

8 comments:

  1. Mom has cocktail napkins like the cover of that journal! Great finds!
    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a bunch of cat items at the thrift store last weekend, I hope to post about them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find such cute things! Those pins are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pins are SO cute! I think I remember my mom having one of those. And that journal looks just like me MOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pins. I still have some Avon pins with perfume in them from when I was a kid. I have a mouse and a kangaroo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun journal. I do not recall Avon having perfume in pins.

    ReplyDelete