Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
This is always so much fun to see. Can see a bit of a paisley swirl in the purple one, I think.
I have no clue as to how you use silk ties to dye eggs!
Amazing eggs! I have no idea how you do it, but I love seeing them. Do the cats have dye on them? Mine would if I tried something like dyeing eggs - MOL!
They are beautiful.
WOW, so beautiful!!!
We like that last one best, though they're all beautiful.
What gorgeous patterns. Well done you!
those are absolutely gorgeous! Happy Easter!
This is always so much fun to see. Can see a bit of a paisley swirl in the purple one, I think.
ReplyDeleteI have no clue as to how you use silk ties to dye eggs!
ReplyDeleteAmazing eggs! I have no idea how you do it, but I love seeing them. Do the cats have dye on them? Mine would if I tried something like dyeing eggs - MOL!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWOW, so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteWe like that last one best, though they're all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous patterns. Well done you!
ReplyDeletethose are absolutely gorgeous! Happy Easter!
ReplyDelete