I found this wand toy (new!) at a yard sale. It has interchangeable "worms" for the end, and I thought Ringo would like it.
He sure liked it! Lucy does too.
| I'm carrying this so no one else can have it! |
He loves it so much he carries it around the house.
That looks like such a good toy. I know that the kitties here would love something like that. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteAww, isn't that cute! Manny carries his toys too, but often it's simply to drop them at our feet in an effort to get us to play!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful toy and a good idea. Don't you just love it when they carry their toy around the house, nothing cuter!
ReplyDeleteThose worm teasers are the best!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a big hit :)
ReplyDeleteIn the first photo in the bag, I thought it was a new Swiffer Wetjet! Looks like there is fun to be had. Haven't seen that toy before. Hava good weekend!
ReplyDelete(felinecafe.net)
That looks like lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeletenew toys are so awesome
ReplyDelete