Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
Now that is love and dedication, keeping that seat warm while dad is at the gym - MOL!
Lucy, you are a daddy's girl!
So nice of you to leave your furs all over his chair so he knows you were thinking about him
Well, I hope he didn't disturb Lucy when he came back.
what a sweet cat keeping the chair warm for Jim!
What a sorrowful face!
You look so sad waiting for your dad to come home.
You look so sad. I am glad Dad came back soon.
I bet he appreciated the heated seat when he got home!
Ninja and I fight over the recliner during the day...Mom and my human brother Alex fight over it at night!There are ALWAYS favorite chairs!PurrsMarv
You did a good job. A warm chair is always welcome!
that is elebty sleeps to a kitty..
Now that is love and dedication, keeping that seat warm while dad is at the gym - MOL!
ReplyDeleteLucy, you are a daddy's girl!
ReplyDeleteSo nice of you to leave your furs all over his chair so he knows you were thinking about him
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope he didn't disturb Lucy when he came back.
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet cat keeping the chair warm for Jim!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sorrowful face!
ReplyDeleteYou look so sad waiting for your dad to come home.
ReplyDeleteYou look so sad. I am glad Dad came back soon.
ReplyDeleteI bet he appreciated the heated seat when he got home!
ReplyDeleteNinja and I fight over the recliner during the day...Mom and my human brother Alex fight over it at night!
ReplyDeleteThere are ALWAYS favorite chairs!
Purrs
Marv
You did a good job. A warm chair is always welcome!
ReplyDeletethat is elebty sleeps to a kitty..
ReplyDelete