Our neighbors have two cats. Sometimes they sit in the basement window and we can talk to them. The gray cat is Gandalf (sp) and the tortie is Chessie.
They are super friendly and even paw against the glass, trying to get to us. It's adorable.
These photos aren't great. There was so much reflection on the glass, no matter where I stood.
| Cute little faces. |
| Left: Gandalph and right: Chessie |
| Why can't you pet us? |
I would knock on the door, and ask to pet their kitties!
ReplyDeleteThose two are so sweet! It's always good to have friendly neighbors and Gandalf and Chessie fit that description.
ReplyDeleteThey're amazing <3
ReplyDeletethe 2nd pic does give a good look at the sweeties - suppose the neighbors would notice if you built them a catio? :-)
ReplyDeleteYou have cute neighbour cats.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweeties.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful neighbor kitties!
ReplyDeleteAww, they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your father's pickups, and I also think the bag with the flour truck is great too!
ReplyDeleteyou know their names, so I am guessing you have met them
ReplyDelete