Pages

▼

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Playful moments with Benny

Benny was playing just before I left for work, so I took a quick video. I love seeing our old guy play.

11 comments:

  1. I tried to get our old ladycat Angel to play this morning, but she only wanted her brekky! It's great that Benny was in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious Benny! He's a kitten in big cat pajamas today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Benny! You still got the moves :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Benny,
    You are exhibiting the excellent creative skills we felines possess. I have been known to drag a box of tea out of the cupboard and play with it.
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a video you will cherish forever! Such a special little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Binga still plays... and still pulls out the whapping paw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benny is so precious. It warms my heart to see him play like a kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll play, but I'm in the middle of giving this bag what for

    ReplyDelete