Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
We like kitty lips!
Benny is a sweet boy. He clearly missed you. XO
Such a precious little lovebug.
These are such intimate shots - so cute! I love watching a cat who is sleeping. They are so amazing!!!Check out my homeless cat blog archives about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.Debby in Arizonahttp://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com
Truffle and Brulee didn't used to be lap kitties, but during the last 6 months, they love sleeping on my lap, especially when I'm in the bed.
Aww, so sweet!
So much furry, adorable heart! Seeing these pictures does a heart good!
awwww
We like kitty lips!
ReplyDeleteBenny is a sweet boy. He clearly missed you. XO
ReplyDeleteSuch a precious little lovebug.
ReplyDeleteThese are such intimate shots - so cute! I love watching a cat who is sleeping. They are so amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my homeless cat blog archives about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.
Debby in Arizona
http://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com
Truffle and Brulee didn't used to be lap kitties, but during the last 6 months, they love sleeping on my lap, especially when I'm in the bed.
ReplyDeleteAww, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo much furry, adorable heart! Seeing these pictures does a heart good!
ReplyDeleteawwww
ReplyDelete