Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Ringo wants some lovin'

It isn't that common for Ringo to sit on my chest and ask for pets. But, on a hot afternoon, he decided it was a good time to get some love. You can see how relaxed he looks. Please excuse my bad hair.




11 comments:

  1. Ringo wasn't taking 'no' for an answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy - enjoy Ringo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ringo has a totally cute face. I can see he loves and trusts you.
    (and your hair does not look that bad)



    For anyone reading this, check out my homeless cat blog archives about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.

    Debby in Arizona

    http://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ringo, you are too adorable. Love seeing him having a comfy day on a hot afternoon. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, did your hair go out and rob a bank??

    It is always a double edge sword when they want to snuggle with you when it is hot.. I mean who wants to turn down love..

    ReplyDelete