Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thrifty Thursday: Cat hand puppet


I've always loved puppets. In fact, I have two puppets from when I was a kid. I spent many hours writing and "acting out" plays and songs.

I did a blog post about this puppet I have of a basket of kittens. It's made by a company called Folkmanis. They make all sorts of well-made puppets.

I found this Folkmanis puppet at a Goodwill recently for .50. It is a current item that sells for $21! It is called "orange tabby kitten."

Hey Ringo, do you want to be friends?


Yes!

Let's play!



13 comments:

  1. Ringo wants to be friends with biting privileges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, and cute too - both the puppets AND Ringo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching Ringo play with the puppet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ringo, what fun to have a new friend. And a really cute new friend too. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find and BOY is that a popular toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ringo wants his own kitten :)

    I wonder if that finger puppet kitten basket is the same one from Despicable Me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not normally a fan of puppets but I have to say THOSE are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great puppets - and Ringo bonding with them is so cute !

    ReplyDelete