Pages

▼

Friday, October 25, 2019

Butter kitty

Sadie was trying to eat some of my zucchini bread, and ended up with a streak of butter on her cheek (the gray part of her face).



MOM, this is embarrassing!

11 comments:

  1. Sadie, you are just too delightful; we love to see you clean or smudged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My human never shares her butter - I mean, um, bread - with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried bread and butter, but I like yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butter is a popular thing to lick here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. slurp burp! Mardam me Padam not bad manners just good butter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadie, we hope you got to enjoy some of the zucchini bread. It sounds delicious. Some butter on the face is just too funny. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  7. You gotta clean the evidence off :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lick it off Sadie! We bet it’s tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I've heard about folks buttering each other up, but never a cat, MOL
    Makes for a fun photo fail this week, too!
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Confession: If nobody else was around, I would probably try to kiss the butter off Sadie's face.

    ReplyDelete