Life with Jim, Rene, and three cats (Ringo, Lucy, and Jules)
My trio would strongly agree with your today.
Sadie, wish I was still laying under the covers with my kitties too!
So do we!
Sadie, you are adorable.
Awww, that is the best way to spend a Monday pretty girl.
Sadie, we were saying that this morning. We will all so comfy and warm under the blankets. We hope you got your five extra minutes. Have a wonderful rest of your week.World of Animals
I think that precious look might get you another 10 minutes :)
Sadie, you take all the time you need. :)
I think you should get WAY more than five minutes!
My trio would strongly agree with your today.
ReplyDeleteSadie, wish I was still laying under the covers with my kitties too!
ReplyDeleteSo do we!
ReplyDeleteSadie, you are adorable.
ReplyDeleteAwww, that is the best way to spend a Monday pretty girl.
ReplyDeleteSadie, we were saying that this morning. We will all so comfy and warm under the blankets. We hope you got your five extra minutes. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals
I think that precious look might get you another 10 minutes :)
ReplyDeleteSadie, you take all the time you need. :)
ReplyDeleteI think you should get WAY more than five minutes!
ReplyDelete