Pages

▼

Monday, October 14, 2019

Ringo discovered the heated bed

Benny had the heated bed all to himself for a week. . and yesterday, Ringo discovered it.

Hi Mom. Did you know about this nice warm place?

What? I should share it with Benny? But why?

Aw, shucks, I thought it was put here just for me!

9 comments:

  1. Awww, you look so comfy and cute on your warm bed Ringo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share?!? Cats don't have that word in their vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Benny needs it more than you, Ringo. So yeah, you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First come first serve is the cat rule, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks big enough to share...but I don't think Mudpie would agree with that thought either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is room for both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We’re not good at sharing around here either.

    ReplyDelete